The Goathouse Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill animal sanctuary dedicated to providing care and finding homes for hundreds of homeless cats. We are located in Pittsboro, NC, and are open daily from 12 - 3:30.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Community Listing: Snowflake

NOTE: This cat is in need from the community. This is listed as a courtesy, and the animal does not live at the Refuge. The Goathouse Refuge is not responsible for any problems with the animals or with the adoption process. Please contact the owner directly for more information.

Snowflake is a 3 year old white cat with one green eye, n one blue eye who needs a new home. Snowflake weighs 12lbs and is Indoor only. This cat is located in Pittsboro, NC.

Snowflake is great with other dog and cat and children, she is declawed and great with her litter box, she is no problem to have she love to be loved.
Snowflake is good with Cats: Unknown, Dogs: Yes, Kids: Yes

Contact Teresa M. at tpags310@aol.com, Cell 919-518-7711, Home 919-533-6522.

Are you the owner: yes
Reason for surrender: I'm moving to NJ with my daughter and she is allergic to cat , she is starting a family, I am moving the 29th of this month.Please help me with my cat she is like my daughter I love her so is breaking my heat to do this.
How did you acquire: from a kitten
How long owned: from a kitten
-----------------------------------------
Fixed? Yes
UTD on rabies?
UTD on FCRVP? Yes
Declawed? Yes
Medical conditions? no
Illness: no

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any updates? Have you found a home yet for her?