The Goathouse Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill animal sanctuary dedicated to providing care and finding homes for hundreds of homeless cats. We are located in Pittsboro, NC, and are open daily from 12 - 3:30.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Community Listing: Isabella

NOTE: This cat is in need from the community. This is listed as a courtesy, and the animal does not live at the Refuge. The Goathouse Refuge is not responsible for any problems with the animals or with the adoption process. Please contact the owner directly for more information.

Isabella is a 6 year old Gray cat who needs a new home. Isabella weighs 11 lbs and is Indoor only. This cat is located in Durham NC 27707.

Isabella is beautiful, unique cat. She likes to spend her time looking out the window, and sitting in her owner's lap. Shy at first. But will warm up over time. Likes a good rubbing, but not a cat that likes to be carried around. She and my other cat were having pee wars. However my male cat was the more obvious offender. She may have also contributed. Would be great as an only pet. Or perhaps with another low key cat. Though she is shy at first, I suspect she would like to be the alpha animal. Indoors only. Please consider adopting her. To keep the peace I am boarding her at the vets. You can visit her anytime at Triangle Vets on Old Chapel Hill Rd. Durham NC 919-489-2391. I am co-owner of Isabella with Dr. Mari Juergenson.
Isabella is good with Cats: Unknown, Dogs: No, Kids: Unknown

Contact Margaret A. at bktitle@gmail.com, 919-493-0397.

Are you the owner: I am sharing ownership with my vet who I adopted her from.
Reason for surrender: Isabella is a beautful gray cat who needs a loving home. My othercat never accepted her.

How did you acquire: From my vet.
How long owned: Since March 2012
-----------------------------------------
Fixed? Yes
UTD on rabies? Yes
UTD on FCRVP? Yes
Declawed? No
Medical conditions? She is very healthy
Illness: Not that I know of.

No comments: