The Goathouse Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill animal sanctuary dedicated to providing care and finding homes for hundreds of homeless cats. We are located in Pittsboro, NC, and are open daily from 12 - 3:30.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Community Listing: Carpy and Jr

NOTE: This cat is in need from the community. This is listed as a courtesy, and the animal does not live at the Refuge. The Goathouse Refuge is not responsible for any problems with the animals or with the adoption process. Please contact the owner directly for more information.

Carpy and Jr are 12 year old Orange/white and Tabby cats who needs a new home. Carpy and Jr are Indoor only. These cats are located in Hope Mills, NC 28348.

Carpy is a very friendly female cat. She loves exploring her surroundings and very curious about people around her. Jr is a shy male cat, but once he gets to know you and the surroundings, he is the most cuddly cat you can find. They have been together for 12 years. They both do not have any healthy issues. They are very loving to each other. An ideal home for them will be someone who is willing to take them both and has no other pets at home.
Carpy/Jr is good with Cats: Yes, Dogs: No, Kids: Yes

Contact May L. at tmlee1981@gmail.com, 310-800-1688.

Are you the owner: Yes
Reason for surrender: Carpy and Jr have been my cats for 12 years. Since then I have developed very sever cat allergies. I have no relief from drugs or allergy shots. My doctor advised me that maybe is time to part with my cats. After months of searching to find a friend or family member to take both of them with no success. I have came to the consideration of cat shelters.
How did you acquire: from the street
How long owned: 12 years
-----------------------------------------
Fixed? Yes
UTD on rabies? Yes
UTD on FCRVP? Yes
Declawed? No
Medical conditions? no
Illness: no

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope those lovely kitties find a Forever Home, together. If I didn't have a 4-y/o male, I might have been able to take them in, here in Tampa. Best Love and Wishes to you, who is a great Mom for the time you were able to. I'm loving them, and you. I might need to sponsor them ... we'll see what the next month's budget allows. Bless you. Best of luck.