The Goathouse Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill animal sanctuary dedicated to providing care and finding homes for hundreds of homeless cats. We are located in Pittsboro, NC, and are open daily from 12 - 3:30.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Community Listing: Blackie

NOTE: This cat is in need from the community. This is listed as a courtesy, and the animal does not live at the Refuge. The Goathouse Refuge is not responsible for any problems with the animals or with the adoption process. Please contact the owner directly for more information.

Blackie is a 8 month old black cat who needs a new home. He weighs 7 lbs. This cat is located in Hubert, NC 28539.

This is a very sweet-natured cat whom I have fed since he was a kitten. He is shy and scared of sudden movements or noises, but when given a chance, will come up for petting and holding and will willingly walk into my house when I open the door. He needs to find a home with his orange brother who is more bold. They hang out together constantly. This cat is available with his brother either permanently, or until I can move in June and take them with me. He will do wonderfully with a home that provides him food, even a small amount of little attention, and a safe place from the elements. Very, very sweet.
Blackie is good with Cats: Yes, Dogs: Unknown, Kids: Yes

Contact Julie H. at 503-881-1683, juliehamilton22@hotmail.com.

Are you the owner: no legal owner - feral I am working with
Reason for surrender: I have been told I will be evicted if I continue to care for the local cats
How did you acquire: came to my place
How long owned: I have fed the cat for 6 months
-----------------------------------------
Fixed?Yes
UTD on rabies? Yes
UTD on FCRVP? Yes
Declawed? No
Medical conditions?
Illness:

No comments: