The Goathouse Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill animal sanctuary dedicated to providing care and finding homes for hundreds of homeless cats. We are located in Pittsboro, NC, and are open daily from 12 - 3:30.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Tails: Gracie and Chris Jr.



A nice note from the family who adopted Gracie and Chris Jr.~

"These are pictures of former Goathouse kitties Gracie and Alfred (formerly known as Chris, Jr. -- honest, he picked the name himself! I called him King Alfred the first night he was home with me in May, and it was the first time he came to me & fell asleep immediately in my lap).

Alfred and Gracie are both just wonderful, hilarious, loving, fun kitties to live with. My older cat, Wick, loves them both too. They make me happy every day, and I try hard to return the favor. Hope you enjoy these, please share as you like!"




1 comment:

caroline said...

i love happy tails!