The Goathouse Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill animal sanctuary dedicated to providing care and finding homes for hundreds of homeless cats. We are located in Pittsboro, NC, and are open daily from 12 - 3:30.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Tails: Laura



A note from Laura's new mom:

Just a little update on Laura. She is doing beautifully, eating well of course, with extra bits of this and that, her coat is so soft and smooth and shiny - must be the good food she eats. Josie and she do very well together, and Laura is always running up and down the stairs and stays very busy. She is very, very gentle, loves all the people that come into my house and is very affectionate. Both kitties sleep with me most nights - all cuddled up and they both have their favorite chairs to lounge on during the day in the livingroom.

I am so glad that I fully adopted Laura now - she is a joy.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both and your families. May next year be the best year ever.

Love,
Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I didn't realize that Laura's foster parent adopted her fully. :) I am happy for her and her new mother.

Karen

Anne said...

Hi Karen, I was so happy when I heard it too! So glad it worked out for Laura; she needed a home.

Hope you have a nice holiday. Anne