The Goathouse Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill animal sanctuary dedicated to providing care and finding homes for hundreds of homeless cats. We are located in Pittsboro, NC, and are open daily from 12 - 3:30.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Tails: Nicodemus, Snappy, and Miro

We love Happy Tails! Here's a report from the family who adopted Nicodemus, Snappy, and Miro.

"I adopted Nicodemus and two kittens on Labor Day weekend and want to let you know that all three of them are doing really well. We changed Miro's name to Saavik, but Snappy is still Snappy and happy. The kittens are best of friends! They often sleep together, eat together, and play together. Saavik often bring out the kitten in Niko with some play wrestling and running around the house; the "old boy" seems to enjoy it.

Nikodemus enjoys sitting on the couch and hanging out on the deck with me. He also likes to snuggle next to my legs in bed, though not every night, and has started to hop into my lap as well as my daughter's. The three kitties bring lots of joy to my household. My kids and I really love them and I already can't imagine life without them--nor do I want to."










No comments: